Jackshaft (J) style commercial door operators are optimal for industrial applications. Doors used with this operator should be balanced with the ability to be manually lifted by hand in an emergency or power outage. The operators are typically mounted to the wall when used with smaller sectional overhead doors with a vertical or high lift and mounted to the wall or the front of the hood when used with rolling doors and grilles. J operators are attached to the door jackshaft to indirectly drive the door. The Model 3900 is designed for use on light-duty commercial standard and high lift (5 ft. high lift max) sectional doors. Maximum recommended duty cycle: 10 cycles per hour.
All LiftMaster Openers and Operators should be purchased through a Dealer and professionally installed.
- 115 volt 1 Ɵ.
- Control the Open/Stop/Close sequencing needs for your door operation with a single button control (SBC).
- Improve durability with the NEMA 1 type electrical box construction with a powdercoat finish.
- Mount on the left or right side of the door. No rails to hang, the operator simply mounts on the wall and attaches to the door shaft through chain and sprocket. (3900 can mount directly to shaft)
- Enable limit setting for ease of installation and adjustment to ensure accuracy even after a power failure.
- Ensure peace of mind with a lifetime motor warranty.
Safety and Security:
- Compliant with all UL 325 requirements.
- Accept up to 20 remote controls and unlimited DIP switch remote control with our Security+® radio technology.
- Provide easy, emergency manual operation using a readily accessible disconnect.
- Protector System Safety Sensors.